Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My first "clog" (inside joke)

So basically im doing this thing and trying it out for my girlfriend. It usually isnt't my type of thing to blog about how you feel or about your day but i love my girlfriend very much and would do anything for her. So im giving it a try.

For starters im Miguel. Hello everybody else reading this thing. But why would anyone read this? can someone tell me? and give me a valid reason to support it as well haha. i dont know maybe im so weirded out by it cuz im not to gitty about sharing my feelings with everyone. Only a select few. anywho. this is my first blog. comment if you want. that way i dont feel like a loser or anything. who knows, maybe i already am one but just dont see it hahaha :) well i hope everyone has a fantabulous day. see you next time i decide to blog.

1 comment:

MawR said...

Uhm, i'll read this becus its funny... and khrisna forced me to. haha jk!... she got to you too? Sheesh!... jk! ;]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!