Thursday, September 25, 2008

here i am again

so here i am. My second day of blogging. it isnt tooo bad. once you get use to it, then its ok :) so today i was suppose to wake up at 4 10 am for church BUT i slept pass my alarm!!! i know what your thinking, THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! but luckily my dad was also awake, cuz he was getting ready for work, and was kind enough to wake me up at 4 22. So i got ready in like 10 min and shot out the door to go to church and play the organ, which i love to do. Then i also had school right after. Music appreciation and math. i got my two test back frim music app and i got a B on one and an A on the other. I was quite pleased. Uh math we just learned another lesson. but once i got home i ate then took like a 3 hour nap. It felt greaT. Now im just writing this blog to keep all you followers updated and because Khrisna is at a little girls birthday party. but now im gonna go eat and study and do.... whatever i want :D Bye now, blog to you later hahaha im funny

1 comment:

khrisna AKA krish said...

awww your so cute baby :)) i love your blog!@!!! keep it up! :)